Oferta de feina: UK04/09/2014
An immediate opportunity is available for a Sales Engineer to undertake business/client development activities throughout the United Kingdom, ideally with his/her residence local to our Inoxpa UK offices. Travelling to meet customers is expected every other week alternating with office based sales work and other tasks, such as follow-ups, reporting and route preparation, from the main office.
- Travel throughout the United Kingdom to promote sales of INOXPA products.
- Generating leads, negotiation and procurement of signed contracts.
- Consolidating an established list of customers and generating new business opportunities.
- Selecting pumps and pipeline equipment for customers based on process specifications.
- Visits to factory sites, troubleshooting.
- Attending trade shows.
- Visiting the Headquarters in Spain when necessary.
- We are looking for a self sufficient, ambitious and motivated individual with the necessary sales, marketing and operational skills to develop a business.
- The ideal candidate would be youthful, energetic and hard working looking to grow professionally within the company, with a courteous and helpful attitude.
- Knowledge of fluid mechanics and hydraulics relating to pumps, their selection and curves.
- Ability to explain concepts or procedures to non-technical users and deliver presentations in front of customers.
- You will need to organise your own work, set priorities and meet critical time deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of IT software packages, word processing, excel spreadsheets, e-mail, etc.
- Clean full driving licence.
- Sales experience within the food, beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical processing industries.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of hygienic pumps, valves, agitators, blenders, pasteurizers and other associated equipment.
A fixed salary according to the candidate’s value and experience along with a commission relating to goals achieved.
Travelling expenses, company car, laptop and mobile telephone.